Strong

Strong

Friday, June 20, 2014

July 2nd

Quote- "When we see men of a contrary character, we should turn inward and examine ourselves" CONFUCIUS

Demi's words- Often when the actions or behaviors of others bothers us, it's a reflection of something we are wrestling with ourselves. We tend to see a mirror image of our struggles in someone else. If we acknowledge and address this, especially to ourselves, we won't project our battles onto others. It's interesting when we dig deep and ask ourselves what's bothering us. Sometimes, what we find is quite interesting.

Goal- What quality or characteristic of a friend or family member has been driving you crazy? Think about how it might be more related to you than you realized and just start working on it.


I've noticed that when I am really sad or have a lot of anxiety I tend to get really pissed off at everyone that is pushing my buttons. It is more related to me and I know that but I don't think i'm being mean i'm just saying what I think but my family says all the time that i'm mean but I don't think i'm being mean but I guess I am. This is why I like being alone because I always seem to piss people off or say the wrong things and somehow I piss someone off when I don't mean to. When i'm really sad or feel like crying I don't like to be around people, I just want to be alone so I don't say the wrong thing because it's not worth the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment