Strong

Strong

Saturday, June 28, 2014

I'm back!

I'm back! I went to table rock with my family for a week and it was really really fun! We spent 5 days on the boat and it was so relaxing, the first day I did get sunburnt but it's expected on a lake right?

My brother and I tubed so much that I have a skinned elbow from the way I was laying on the tube and I have a bunch of bruises on my leg and they're only on one leg cause it was the leg that first hit on the water, it was so fun though!

My whole family was in a cabin together there's cabins around the resort and usually we get cabin 8 but we didn't reserve our spot fast enough so we were in 5 and literally there was no difference it looked exactly the same haha :) Spending a whole week in a two bedroom and one bathroom cabin with a family of 5 was chaotic and there were plenty of fights and by the end of it everyone was annoyed with each other so i'm so glad that we're home!

The second day of the trip my brother was sick, my 2 brothers were both sick with the crap that I got a week before or something like that and they were better by the time we left but my youngest brother got sick again and it came back but it was okay because it only lasted a day.

It rained a couple times while we were there but the water was beautiful and it's weird I noticed that when it's cold like outside the water is warmer and when it's hot and sunny outside it's cooler in the water... weird. On the last day we went to a drive in zoo, we went to it 2 years ago and it's really cool all these big animals can come straight up to your car and you get to feed them. Lambas, Kangaroos, Deer the girl deer were so pretty I don't remember them being that pretty and the boys their eyes are scary! There was this lamba that wouldn't let us leave! He did it last year too he stood in front of the car it was hilarious! The way ostrich's heads move are so weird! My brother was like 5 when we came last and when we got to the buffalo he was so scared and started crying! haha :) but he's almost 8 now, i'll have to say though we all got a little freaked out when my dad was trying to be funny and was opening the van doors, scary! I should of expected it from my dad though!


It was really really fun! I'm really glad we went but i'm so happy to be home!
I will write another post about food and friend/family drama
 that was happening on the trip, this is just to update you all on what I did the whole week! I wanted this to be a sort of fun not so serious post :)


I LOVE LEMURS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment