Strong

Strong

Friday, May 2, 2014

quotes starting fresh from may 2nd

okay apparently I don't know how this happened but I did the wrong quotes from may 3rd to 6th and I have no idea how that happened but they're right this time and they're set up on my computer correctly so I have no idea how it happened but here are the right quotes starting at may 3rd


Quote- "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Demi's words- It's important to give back, because if you never stand up for what you believe in, nobody else is going to. What if you're here on this earth to help make an important discovery, but you didn't value your thoughts enough to do anything?

Goal- Stand up for the things you believe in, live a life that is meaningful to you, and make sure you can sleep at night knowing you're doing your part to make this world a better place. There's no time like the present.


My passions are very important to me. Passions make the world go round and make people's dreams come true. Demi's passions is music, look at how successful she is? Not only in music but inspiring other people from her story to make something good out of it. I want my passions to somehow move people in an inspiring way. The things I've been through isn't for nothing, it can turn into the biggest miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment