Strong

Strong

Friday, May 2, 2014

May 4th

Quote- "Let children read whatever they want and then talk about it with them. If parents and kids talk together, we won't have as much censorship because we won't have as much fear" JUDY BLUME

Demi's words- It's important that children feel like they can think and talk openly. Parents and teachers are meant to inspire young people- be role models to children and students. Don't put down their views and opinions. Let them know their value and intelligence.

Goal- No matter your age, make sure you always inspire, nurture, and support others.


When I was younger I was open to my parents but now that i'm not as innocent and have secrets that I can't have taken away from me, not so much. Since 7th grade I've never really opened up to my parents emotionally because they're both very easily set off and i'm scared of getting ridiculed in some way. When I have children, my family dynamic is very important to me and I will not only be their parents but I will make them feel safe enough to come talk to me as if they were talking to their friends. I've learned from the family dynamic that I have now what I would like to change for my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment