Strong

Strong

Sunday, May 18, 2014

poems

Want to be normal
want so desperately
to be okay and happy
I feel the panic rising
dead inside
I so badly
want to drain my demons
set them free
i'm scared
someone please help me
tell me nothing bad is going to happen
 
 
 
Depressed
from life
from the cold stares
mean voices
feeling invisible in every room I turn
i'm done
with trying my hardest
i'm all alone
with no one to turn to
when I need distractions
 
 
 
I'm sorry
don't you see
were two pieces
of a broken heart
can't you see I need you?
please don't go
I don't want to lose
everything we had
i'm sorry
 
 
 
Sensing the binge monster
slowly creeping in
stepping one foot in
then the next
soon he'll strike
as fast as I can
open the wrapper
of destruction
 
 
 
Hanging there
bones clinching
heart fluttering
hands shaking
I don't like fullness
makes me sick
 
 
 
Want to get in bed
drown my head
shut the lights off
feel my bones
becoming more visible
open the drawer
eyes on the blade
house dark
eyes closed
solid and still
my demons fill the room
my nocturnal evil friends
awaken the night
bleeding high
off the ground
now I can
clear my head
close my dark eyes
dream of happiness
in my head
 
 
 
Hello, my name is Murphy
i'm a daughter
i'm a friend
i'm a lovatic
i'm a survivor
in more ways than you know
 
 
 
Hello, my name is Ana
destroying lives
right and left
Ana is all destroying
don't let her consume
your young soul
 
 
 
I'm made of glass
fragile and easily shaken
I shine with my smile
beneath closed doors
I shatter and stumble
 
 
 
Hold up
I didn't expect this
Life is moving
at lightening speed
I don't process change well
this is all happening too fast
want to travel back in time
where I was innocent and a baby
hold up
a little girl grew up too fast
all it took was once
I'll never be the same
 
 
 
I think I have
found the strength
to flap my wings
fly out of the cage of darkness
into the bright world
flap my wings
leave the nest out of my mind
 
 
 
Strip me from my soul
strip me from evil
need to leave
move on
I can't stand this anymore
somebody help me
strip me from my demons
evil hands
scared of them
yet again they're friends
strip me from the doubt
that they're here to help
I know they're waiting
for my weakest moment
to slowly drain out the poison
and kill me  
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment