Strong

Strong

Friday, October 23, 2015

"I am not afraid of storms. For I am learning how to sail my ship."-Louisa-May Alcott

We are constantly learning about ourselves whether we're 8 or 45 were always learning something. I've dealt with many storms and many issues where I thought I could never get through but I'm still here and I think that's what makes me a strong person. I am not afraid of what happened or look back and think "why me?" because it has made me who I am and even though my issues now have contributed to my past.

I know eventually one day I will get through them and that will make an even stronger person. It's still really hard to get involved in things because I'm afraid but I know that I will know myself even more than I did before. I feel like a hypocrite saying these words because I'm totally not into stepping out of my comfort zone that may make me feel triggered from my past but hopefully I will find the strength eventually, even if it takes a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment