Strong

Strong

Monday, May 5, 2014

poemes

Feeling like a zombie
moaning for the day ahead
i'm a zombie
people terrified of me
I don' t want to be a zombie
 
 
want to feel numb
don't want to feel pain
need to cut
need to feel nothing
so scared, so scared
help me blade
I can count on you
when others are far away
 
 
i'm not worthy of love
scared to live
drowning into the abyss
being held down
can't find my way
back up
 
 
Screw this evil soul that is me
disappointment to everyone
unloved
unappreciated
please help me
i'm done with my own evil soul
don't want to be the monster
that everyone hates
 
 
Karma's a bitch
such a terrible, evil, despicable
human being
 
 
The numbers
numbers in my head
controlling my every move
calories, calories
daunting
can't stop this
pounding, pounding
in my head
 
 
Tired eyes
weak hair
ghost girl
walking around
 
 
People think they know me
Do you know about
my abuse, friendships, life
ED, cutting, Aspergers
Depression and anxiety?
No, don't you dare judge me
you don't know my story
 
 
stuck in this limbo
can't get out
i'm your marionette puppet
controlled by your evil hands
can't get away
try to rip away from you
you just grip harder and harder
 
 
my secrets are spun tight
my lies are deep as mud
you don't want to know
i'm to secretive
to ever let you
step into my porcelain frame
 
 
Hunger strikes
you're high as a kite
my drug is ED
the blade is slicing through my skin
empty plate
so much more
comforting like no other
leave us alone
we're just fine
leave us alone
 
 
Summer
summer is laying by the pool
hanging out with friends
summer
escaping from the hell called school
 
 
Demi Lovato
so amazing
she's my baby
she's a warrior
she keeps me strong
 
 
immortal
as could be
stuck in my mind
lost in the afterlife
stuck in the immortal
 
 
Catch me
before I fall
plummeting
towards the darkness
I don't want to go
please just catch me
 
 
Catch me
with your lovely hands
eyes locked
with your comforting soul
catch me
when I need saving
 
 
over you
you don't even cross my mind
anymore
I hate you
you will never be forgiven
i'm over you
 
 
I don't know how
i'll possibly get over you
you were my solid rock
when others
already crumbled
scared I won't find
solidity
once again
I will never forget you
even when I didn't
get to see your lifeless body
I saw your soul shine through
I will never get over you
 
 
I will love you
like i'm not insecure
like I've never been hurt
I will love you
when things are down
when we kiss
each other's soft lips
kids playing in the pool
love you baby
I will love you
like I've never heard goodbye
 
 
Weightless
as a feather
empty
weightless
everyone afraid
I will fly away
weightless
is what I crave
with my heart
as hollow
as my bones
 
 
Lost in a cage
so dark
i'm a lioness
fighting to be set free
she needs a lion
to keep her calm
 
 
Heavy hands
choking me
telling me not to speak
hands wrapped up
can't speak
can't move
locked in a room
where i'm stuck
with my thoughts
 
 
Get away
evil presence
you are despicable
despicable human being
terrible thing you did
will never be forgotten
 
 
my body against his
need to know
someone loves me
tell me you love me
 
 
Friends
we laugh
we cry
we joke
my friends
are my angels
sent down from heaven
 
 
I experience you
on and off
what do you want?
you won't fulfill
get out
you will never get away
with your sick games
 
 
Hands shake
tears come
when I think of you
you're evil
go to hell
before you ruin
someone else's
innocent soul
 
 
kept my mouth shut
for the longest time
thanks to you
hope you succeeded
with what you wish
her mouth still closed
scared of life
because of you
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment