Strong

Strong

Monday, May 5, 2014

May 10th

Quote- "Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine." BUDDHA

Demi's words- We all have bad days, but the darkness always brings light. You have the choice and the power to emerge from whatever darkness or hardship might be consuming you. Use your inner light and shine and light up the world. Sometimes it can be as simple as making happy thoughts or smiling when you don't want to.

Goal- Light up the world with your smile even if you're feeling down.


Ever since 4th grade I've been hiding behind a mask of silence and isolation. 5th and 6th grade I started to come out of my shell because I had really good friends and I was confident because I had them in my life. Then 7th grade came and I became very depressed and I started isolating a lot more and grown more insecure that eventually lead to destructive behavior. I've always been quite and shy during school I've heard it too many times and I realize this. I need to learn to accept myself and that will possibly gain my confidence to come out from behind my insecurities and have the confidence to show the real me.

No comments:

Post a Comment