Strong

Strong

Sunday, May 11, 2014

May 17th

Quote- "When someone whom I have helped, or in whom I have placed great hopes, mistreats me in extremely hurtful ways, May I regard him still as my precious teacher" DALAI LAMA

Demi's words- Having compassion for others is so vital to our own happiness. We can always learn from people who have hurt us. It's not possible to go through life without getting hurt. Even our best friends who love us will make us feel angry from time to time. Your best friend is not a perfect friend, which is important to remember. People around you are human too. They make mistakes and that's important to remember.

Goal- Learn from everyone, even the people who hurt and disappoint you.


Nobody's perfect and it's something I have unfortunately learned. My best friends who are basically my sisters have definitely tested our friendship. I've done stuff and they have as well would probably agree with me that they would do anything to take them back but in the end it makes our friendships stronger. It validates that we will always be sisters no matter how much we've been through together.

No comments:

Post a Comment