Strong

Strong

Sunday, May 11, 2014

May 14th

Quote- "Change is never painful, only the resistance to change is painful" BUDDHA

Demi's words- Change is a part of life and there's no way of getting around it. So accept that your life will be filled with all kinds of change, and even though it can sometimes feel uncomfortable, it's what builds our character and keeps us moving forward.

Goal- Embrace the changes going on in your life whether they're positive or negative. They're all moving you forward and starting a new chapter in your life comes with change. It's other to be thankful for blessings.


Change has always been very scary and overwhelming to me. Change is a part of life. It's basically in all areas of life and you can't get around it. Change can be good and bad but in all change is change and it takes time to adjust to changes that are happening around us. I've had a lot of changes in my life some good and some bad but these changes whether the situation it has made my life the way it is and that's a blessing for these changes to shape my life now and make me learn more from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment