Strong

Strong

Sunday, April 6, 2014

summer

I have theatre practice today! for 4 hours! I guess it's worth it cause the happy villagers weren't assigned at all this week. I'm excited to learn more and get the ball rolling... I love all the songs were singing so far and all the choreography I like and I think this will be another good theatre experience. I'm happy that I quit cheer, but I also have my regrets but I don't hold them against me or anyone else because there's nothing we can do about it now but I definitely think that there were things to prevent what happened. I'm glad I quit and i'm moving on to theatre and i'm really happy about it, I think i'm slowly getting over my past and that's something that i'm proud of because letting go isn't the most easiest thing for me. I hope that I will be able to fully get over my past and live in the here and now. Speaking of moving on (growing up), this summer I am planning a lot of different things for me to do. My main goal is to get into drivers ed and applying for jobs! Friday night I saw this girl from my class working at il vicino where we were at and it got me inspired to look for jobs (even though I was planning on it) I know I have to grow up even if I really don't want to, okay here's the thing I want to be grown up meaning independence but i'm not to hot on the idea about growing up meaning cars, jobs, more responsibility etc. and honestly I really don't want to learn to drive but i'm forcing myself because I know I will have to learn sometime so might as well start now and it's also if you do it younger so you can get your license faster. Yesterday I went to see Divergent with a few of my friends and it was really fun but my 2 friends were already there and then one was going to meet up with us as soon as the movie starts only to find out it was sold out! ugh I was so mad! we actually had this pretty good plan to have her get in the movies but she refused cause she didn't want to get in trouble. So anyway she left and i'm going with her next weekend! tomorrow is Monday which means school I don't really have any homework this weekend so that's good but getting up early is not my cup of tea. have a nice weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment