Strong

Strong

Friday, April 4, 2014

April 13th

Quote- "I myself am made of flaws stitched together with good intentions" AUGUSTEN BURROUGHS

Demi's words- Each and every one of us has their cracks and their flaws. We never had the intention of going out and becoming flawed, but that's what happens in life- we make mistakes and we learn from them. That's what makes us who we are.

Goal- Be kinder and gentler with yourself. Accept your flaws, and be grateful for your what you've learned from them.

I find it very difficult to accept my flaws especially when I have this evil thing in my head pointing out every flaw. In order to get rid of those voices I need to find a way to accept my imperfections and feel good about myself. No one's perfect and I sometimes forget that because the people in school seem perfect not just by looks but friends and school. I want to be like them but I guess I have to accept that i'm not like them and being unique is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment