Strong

Strong

Friday, April 4, 2014

Aprl 8th

Quote- "Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day, and it's something that doesn't take a day off"

Demi's words- Being in recovery isn't always easy. I have good days and days where I feel like giving up, but those are the days I know I have to ask for help, which isn't easy. Whether it's a physical addiction, mental health issue, a disability, or emotional trauma, we all have things that we're working through. The goal isn't to be perfect. It's just to be a healthier version of yourself-inside and out.

Goal- What trauma's are you recovering from? What issues are you working through? Reach out and seek professional help to support yourself.


Recovery is really scary and it's something that you have to constantly work on and it really scares me i'm not ready to face my demons head on and fight through them yet. Recovery is a process not perfection and that is something that I have to remind myself. I'm not ready to let go, I have a lot of respect and solitude for all the people who have recovered or are in recovery because they are doing the bravest and hardest thing they will ever go through and they're brave enough to let go and change their life. i'm not ready to let go, i'm really scared to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment