Strong

Strong

Friday, April 4, 2014

April 7th

Quote- "We are all just works in progress" MARY J. BLIGE, "WORK IN PROGRESS"

Demi's words- Nobody ever said you have to have it all figured out because I promise nobody does. What matters most is to keep working on yourself, keep allowing yourself to heal, grow, learn and stay humble. Whenever you feel like your work is done, start all over again and remember that all of it is worth it.

Goal- Think about how you are a work in progress. Think about how much you have grown and changed in the last year. Imagine how you'll change each year for the rest of your life. What is something about yourself that you can work on today?


I have made a lot of progress and strides through the past two years, I have become more knowledgeable through the things that have happened to me. There is so many things I could work on but i'm not ready to, will I ever be ready? I will always have things to work on and every day I will continue to work on bettering myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment