Strong

Strong

Saturday, April 19, 2014

April 27th

Quote- "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." ARTHUR ASHE

Demi's words- Nobody is asking you to be perfect. It's enough to do the best you can today with what you have inside you right now. Oftentimes, we put too much pressure on ourselves to please other people.

Goal- Whatever you feel when you wake up is good enough; just start with that and make the most of today.

Comparing myself to other people is the culprit of my self-consciousness. I've never really learned how to accept me because i'm so focused on pleasing other people. Pleasing my parents oftentimes I feel like that's what I live for, making other people happy won't make me any happier. I need to find a way to make myself happy but to also make sure i'm doing what i'm supposed to do at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment