Strong

Strong

Friday, April 18, 2014

April 25th

Quote- "Let yourself imagine exactly what you want your life to look like- fearlessly and with courage to bring your dreams to fruition"

Demi's words- Our imagination and the visions we allow ourselves to have are very significant. It's important for all of us to feel that we can make our dreams come true; I deeply believe that we can. But takes work to do this; it doesn't just magically happen. So let your imagination run wild with everything you want your life to be rather than laughing it away because it seems unfathomable. Embrace your vision for your life, and allow it to be the daily goal you are moving toward. It's in your head for a reason.

Goal- Make a list of dreams you want to achieve someday.

I have a lot of goals and dreams that I want to pursue but throughout the years my dreams and goals have evolved into more helpful and inspiring goals. I never would've chosen the goals and dreams that I have if it wasn't based on the things I went through. I want to help and inspire to change the world for the better and help people with the addictions and struggles that I have, that is my biggest goal and dream that I have yet to pursue. Also meet demi lovato is one of my biggest dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment