Strong

Strong

Friday, April 11, 2014

April 20th

Quote- "When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us" ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL

Demi's words- No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. It may seem hard to get to it, but you can do it. Just keep working toward it and you'll find the positive side of things. I've realized that I can always find something to look forward to. Big or small, it helps to get me through those rough patches.

Goal- Remember that the bad will past soon you'll make it through to the other side.

I often find myself dwelling on the past and often there is an opportunity right in front of me that I didn't even recognize because I was so focused on the past. The past is the door closed and the present is theatre, friends, family, everything going on in my life that is positive is the door that is open waiting for me to build up the courage to step in and find this is all I've been missing out on. The past is the past there's nothing anyone can do about it but the future is 100% in my control and that's where everyone should be focusing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment