Strong

Strong

Friday, April 11, 2014

April 19th

Quote- "You're only as strong as your weakest member, you're only as positive as your most negative friend" KELLY ROWLAND

Demi's words- You are who your friends are, so make sure you know who you're hanging out with and what their values are. It's important to remember how our friends have such a powerful influence on us and vice versa. This can be a great thing as long as your friends surround you with love, loyalty, respect, and positivity.

Goal- Is there anyone in your life who has been making you feel bad about yourself? If there is, it might be a good time to have a heart-to-heart with that person and find out how to fix the situation.

I've learned a lot about friends throughout my years of experience. Friends are touch and go you either love them or hate them, you know friends are a blessing but also can be a pain in the ass. I've learned a lot about trust and friendships and I've unfortunately learned a lot of lessons from myself and others that have impacted me in a positive but also in a very negative way. I love my friends and I think everyone should have a best friend and I do, she's getting ready to move and i'm really sad about it but friends are everywhere, you can have as many as you choose but most importantly is quality not quantity.

No comments:

Post a Comment