Strong

Strong

Friday, April 11, 2014

april 14th

quote- "How wonderful is that nobody needs a single moment before starting to improve the world" ANNE FRANK

Demi's words- I was walking by a homeless man recently and I watched as people walked past him. It made me so sad, so I stopped and talked to him. After I introduced myself, he told me his name was Denny. We started talking and laughing as he told me some jokes. After a while, he started to tear up and thanked me. I asked him why and he told me it was the first time in days that anyone had spoken to him. He said he was so happy and thankful just to have the interaction with another person. I couldn't believe how such a simple thing brought both of us so much joy. I will never forget that moment.

Goal- Do one thing for someone else today to make their day better.

It can just take one action or thought to change the world. At Christmas time, I talked about this before but it is one of the biggest deed I've ever done. I was in an organization at my school and we went to a church to help kids get their siblings Christmas presents because their foster parents couldn't afford it. I felt so happy and empowered after because I did something that made they're Christmas and that is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment