Strong

Strong

Saturday, March 8, 2014

march 7th

Quote- "I'm grateful for all the love and all the heartache I've experienced in my life. Both have been equally wonderful"

Demi's words- In love I have been elated and brokenhearted and felt every emotion in between. As I've gotten older I've learned to embrace the painful parts because I realize the make me stronger and they are just parts of life. It hurts to power through the roughest times but just like the muscle, it must be exercised before it's able to become stronger.

Goal- Think about a specific painful moment in your life, and then think about how that feeling didn't last forever even though you thought it would. Remember that life will go on and time really does heal all wounds.


Love is complicated, and can be very hurtful, we all want to be loved in one form or another and the reality is you're not going to be loved by everybody and I've learned to accept that fact. I've experienced good relationships and bad but every type love situation has taught me a lesson. Love is never perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment