Strong

Strong

Saturday, March 8, 2014

march 5th

Quote- "From now on we live in a world where man has walked on the moon. It's not a miracle, we just decided to go. JIM LOVELL

Demi's words- Most things that we dream about are actually achievable. When we look up at the sky and see the moon so far away, it seems unfaithful and unfathomable that a human being has actually been up there. But mankind made it happen and it all started with a dream.

Goal- Believe in the impossible today. It may not be impossible after all. What's your dream?


Dreams take a lot of you physically and emotionally, when I was in 5th grade on writing on my all about me poster what I wanted to be when I grew up was a mom. At that age I wanted to be a mom. Now that I am older I have so many dreams. I still have the dream of being a mother that is the biggest dream I have but all in all it takes a lot of time and patience and practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment