Strong

Strong

Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24th

Quote- "I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn't mean your alive" NICKI MINAJ "MOMENT4LIFE"

Demi's words- Life is precious, and it's what you do with it that keeps you alive on the inside. It's not enough just to live and take the gift for granted. Each one of us has fears, but the more we work to overcome them, the more we are able to enjoy our lives. Fear varies by perspective and experience. When I was thirteen years old, I was in a severe car accident. My head gets clouded with all kinds of fears when I get in a car to this day. But the thing is, if you're living your life in fear, then you're just not living.

Goal- Try to face one of your fears today.


I've spent the last 2-3 years in fear of god knows what. Throughout middle school I went through some really traumatizing moments and experiences that have happened 2 years ago and I still remember every second. I'm scared of playing school sports again because of bullies when I started school cheer in 7th grade it got to the point where I had to leave because I couldn't handle it. it was something really hurtful and traumatizing for me and now i'm a freshman in high school and now I've started to want to start school activities again because an awful experience that happened 2 years ago shouldn't define or determine what I do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment