Strong

Strong

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

march 11th

Quote- "If i'm going to sing like someone else, then I don't need to sing at all" BILLIE HOLIDAY

Demi's words- You have to live your life as you. When someone asks you to be like someone else, it's important to know yourself well enough to stay true to who you are. Confidence and fearlessness of what others think about you are the most attractive qualities. After all, when you try to be someone you're not, most of the time, people can see right through it.

Goal- Sing your own song; dance your own dance. you don't need to imitate or be like anyone else.


Since I moved to andover, I felt like and still do feel like I need to fit in and be "perfect" in everybody else's eyes. through all the bullying I've encountered and people telling me all the things i'm doing wrong I have started to believe it and through that I got more depressed and more insecure. Every time someone says a mean comment or does something uncalled for I take it to heart because I believe it and I feel like I have to meet other people's standards. I want people to like me and I want to be "popular" and "pretty" or whatever and I find satisfaction when people start to notice me in more of a positive light. I've been learning that I have to be my own person and do things that I like to do even when others think that's "weird" or "childish". I find most satisfaction when people like what i'm doing but I realized that I need to find more satisfaction in the fact that i'm unique and I shouldn't look to other people to feel confident.  

No comments:

Post a Comment