Strong

Strong

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

march 10th

Quote- "If something doesn't feel right, trust your instincts. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Demi's words- So often in life we find ourselves in situations where we are desperate trying to figure out how we got there in the first place. Before we know it, we are so deep in it that we feel a sense of obligation to follow through it. If something feels wrong to you, you shouldn't do it. If your friends try to pressure you into something you don't feel like doing, or if your boss/coworker insists you to make an unethical decision, question their intention and your own. Only do what makes it feel right to you.

Goal- Do only what makes you feel comfortable because you are your only guide.


With social anxiety I feel like most of the time my anxiety takes over but I'm logical enough to do what's right for me and others. I chose to quit cheer, not because of anxiety but for my mental health and my sanity I chose to leave because I was bullied to the point where I didn't want to do what I love the most. I still love cheer and I hope when i'm more stable mentally and when i'm ready to participate in sports again I will cheer competitively.

No comments:

Post a Comment