Strong

Strong

Sunday, March 2, 2014

February 24th

Quote- "Courage to change" UNKNOWN

Demi's words- Change is part of life but for some reason, it can feel scary. Change means growth and growth means that we're evolving. I remember when I was a kid, my parents told me I had to learn certain lessons in order to grow up. As I got older I realized my lessons not only became more difficult to understand and overcome, but they also become more valuable. It's made my life more meaningful. Growing takes courage, so as you go through your own growing pains in life just remember to stay strong and be brave and courageous, because you are growing and becoming a better person.

Goal- What's something you'd like to change about your life or yourself? Find the courage to start making it happen one step at a time.


Change is really scary especially people with addictions or mental illness. For me change means recovery and recovery means giving up control. I'm not ready to give up my control yet, will I ever be ready? I don't know but change can change your life or destroy yourself. For me changing activities was good for me even if I didn't feel like it at the time it improved my self-esteem but I do miss being an athlete. Without change there wouldn't be experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment