Strong

Strong

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Demi's 2nd year sober

Today is Demi lovato's 2nd year anniversary of her sobriety and it's a HUGE deal! i'm so unbelievably happy for her and it just shows how strong she is and how determined she is for her recovery and she's such an inspiration and I love her so much! i'm leaving tomorrow morning for the concert and i'm so excited! they have a cheesecake factory in Nebraska! I love the cheesecake factory and i'm excited I haven't been there in forever!

I'm really excited to see demi I have her app, during when she sings neon lights on your phone if you have the demi lovato app it lights up to the beat of the song! my mom has it also haha!

I can't believe i'm going to see her tomorrow!

Today was pretty boring I didn't do anything but something that I have been struggling with these last couple of days is bingeing. These last couple days I don't feel like I have any control over food like i'm on autopilot and uncontrolling. I don't really understand why though I mean i'm kindof depressed but I mean I pretty much am always. I don't really know why i'm doing this and I feel such intense uncontrollable feelings. I feel like I was more bulimic in 8th grade and I feel like i'm going back towards that. Getting out of bingeing is really difficult for me, I feel like stopping restricting is so much easier than stopping bingeing. I think part of the reason why i'm struggling with this is because it's spring break and food is available all the time and i'm not really occupied all the time. why can't I just be a normal eater? why does it have to be either starving myself or overeating to the point where I feel sick? I don't understand why it's so extreme. Now i'm just rambling

I'm not going to worry about that right now, i'm thrilled to see demi! I can't wait and i'm going to try to enjoy the cheesecake factory and not have any anxiety about food when i'm supposed to enjoy the presence of demi!

if anyone has any tips or advice on how to stop bingeing I would appreciate it! ok bye everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment