Strong

Strong

Sunday, March 30, 2014

April 6th

Quote- "Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold" ZELDA FITZGERALD

Demi's words- It is incredible how much love the heart can hold and there's no doubt in my mind that love is worth any pain and suffering that might come with it. For every heartache you have felt, think about all the amazing things that come with love, especially in the beginning: the butterflies in your stomach, the giddiness you feel all over your body. I wouldn't trade anything in the world for how love makes me feel.
this
Goal- Open your hear and allow yourself to feel all emotions.


Love is a special emotions and it can be one of the most amazing emotion you could ever feel. I want to be loved by a guy my age, i want to feel the type of love that everyone else does. i love the meaning of love, love keeps us grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment