Strong

Strong

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Not motivated to do a update so quote time :)

February 5th

Quote- "Weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning" PSALM 30:5

Demi's words- Sometimes we need tears to be able to access the deepest joy. When times are hard, make sure you allow yourself to feel the sadness. Let your tears fall knowing that they will surely pass and something wonderful is on its way to you.

Goal- If you're sad, take some time to try and remember the joy that will undoubtedly follow. Remember it's always darkest before the dawn.

People say it gets worse before it gets better, I somewhat believe that's true. Just look at Demi she hit rock bottom right before she went to treatment and now she's healthy and happy. So yes I do agree that it gets worse before it gets better. I remember Demi saying that she never thought she was going to get better and I honestly feel the same way, I feel like I'm so entrenched in my issues that I often wonder if it's possible to get out. Demi's living proof that it is and that's why she's my rolemodel

No comments:

Post a Comment