Strong

Strong

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4th

Quote-"Problem is never solved without a solution. Better sooner than later!"

Demi's words- I try to start everyday by doing things that I'm most anxious about because it makes me feel stronger and more empowered as I go about the day. When our worries and anxieties are silenced, we are free to move on to better things.

Goal- Take care of all your outstanding loose ends today- no matter what. I guarantee that you will feel so much lighter today and possibly for the rest of the week.

I don't really understand this quote but I'm going to try to put it into words, it depends if anyone who is challenging their fear is in the right mindset. It all depends where you are in this moment and accomplishing a fear is really a great feeling. I wish I could eat my fear foods and not feel like I have to self-destruct afterwards. But it depends if you are in a healthy mindset and what you're using your fear as.

No comments:

Post a Comment