Strong

Strong

Saturday, February 1, 2014

January 29th

Quote- "Religious people are afraid of going to hell, but spiritual people are the ones who have been to hell and don't want to go back" Anonymous

Demi's words- Walking around eggshells, trying not to offend people is a waste of time. It's easy to get caught up in trying to please others that it takes away from being ourselves. We aren't going to be loved and perfect by everyone. It's so much more gratifying and purposeful to live your life and learn from your mistakes so that you don't have to go through them again.

Goal- Be who you are and don't allow anyone to affect the confidence you have in you individuality.

I've spent so much time worrying about what people think if me, I'm a people please and I want to be "good" in everyone's eyes I don't want people to think bad of me. I've come to realize that everyone's opinion doesn't matter only the people who actually know me are worth knowing their opinion. It's impossible to please everyone but it is possible who you let know your true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment