Strong

Strong

Saturday, February 1, 2014

January 28th

Quote- "I want to grow old with out face-lifts. I want to have the courage to be loyal to the face that I have made" Marilyn Monroe

Demi's words- it's not always easy to feel comfortable and proud in the skin we are living in. We have days where our skin is bad, our hair isn't right, we feel fat, and we find a outfit to make it all work. Every single person feels this way from time to time. It takes courage to love yourself just the way you are.

Goal- Discover how refreshing it is to not criticize yourself, instead of criticizing your body parts, remind yourself of how blessed you are to have them

This is a hard concept for anyone to really accept but especially with people who have body issues. I agree though that our body parts are a blessing and how amazing it is to have them. Even though I don't believe in god I believe life is a blessing. Life's to short to spend day after day criticizing your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment