Strong

Strong

Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 7th

Quote- "When you learn how to communicate with others, there is almost no problem you cannot solve together"

Demi's words- People will always disagree because no two people are alike. Each of us comes with our own complex history, which informs how we see ourselves and the world around us. I used to get overwhelmed and frustrated with people when I felt like I couldn't get on the same page with someone. But I've realized over tuns that's vital to human relationships isn't agreeing to everything- it's learning how to talk through our disagreements.

Goal- Lovingly confront a friend or colleague if something has been on your mind. Don't hide things that upset you, but calmly try to figure out a way you can collectively fix the issues. Express how the problems make you feel and a way you can prevent it from reoccurring.

I have always had an issue with communication and most of it is because is my PDDNOS and I don't make that as a excuse but it is the main problem with my social skills. I've been learning how to communicate with others in a rational way even if I want to rip their throats out. I have also been diagnosed with social anxiety so obviously that impacts things, and unfortanetly these two things will never go away but I can learn to love with them and that's something that I'm currently working on

No comments:

Post a Comment