Strong

Strong

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 3rd

Quote- "My only advice is to stay aware, listen carefully, and yell for help if you need it" Judy Blume

Demi's words- Keep evolving, keep growing, keep making mistakes, fall in love, get your heart broken, grow from it, and do it again. Everything we go through allows is to become more alive, more vibrant, and more joyous. Don't let fear or shame bring you down. Keep going, keep living.

Goal- Confront one of your fears today. Try to remember something difficult you went through and what you learned from it. How did it make you stronger?

I love the goal, through these past couple days I've come encounter with some of my deepest fears. I honestly have blocked out most of my past out of my mind because of the things I went through and am currently going through are really painful to think about and relive those days and memories. I will say though all the terrible things I've went through has made me stronger, it has made me more aware in a lot of different ways and it I guess opened my eyes to show people who have gone through the same

No comments:

Post a Comment