Strong

Strong

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 2nd

Quote- "If you heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme" Pinnochio

Demi's words- All that matters is that you follow and pursue what you love. As long as you are honoring your truest desired there's no dream too big. In fact the bigger you allow yourself to dream, the more joy you invite into your life.

Goal- Allow yourself to have the biggest dreams today, and find peace knowing that simply by dreaming about them you are one step closer to realizing them

I really like this quote, I often follow my heart when it comes to things that don't involve school or anything really social well I mean I do what I want to do most of the time but my head holds me back from a lot of things. Dreams come from your heart and your head but if one of them is stronger than the other do you listen to your head or your heart? I would guess heart, sometimes it's hard for me to fully commit to something because my head is telling me the opposite of what my heart is

No comments:

Post a Comment