Strong

Strong

Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 21st

Quote- "When people don't express themselves, they die one piece at a time." LAURIE HALSE ANDERSON

Demi's words- Music has always helped me express what I cannot say with words. One of the most  rewarding things about my profession is that I get to use my voice and my songs to help touch others and give them strength. I know exactly what it is like to sit alone in your room, broken down, lonely, bruised inside and out, and desperate to feel loved and connected with someone. My songs are not only for me, but they are for every single person out there in need for a friend. They are for anyone who has ever felt like they needed someone to stand by their side. If you are reading this book, please know I am always here for you, and I want to be there to help you get through your darkest days.

Goal- Put on any song that always makes you feel better. If you're a musician/songwriter pick up your instrument and express yourself.


Hearing demi say this made me smile, this why I love demi, not only is she talented and beautiful, she's so loving and cares about others so much whether it be relation to her story or not. I used to express myself by tumbling and cheering. I felt better when I was doing my routine. It was the adrenaline that go me every time I walked in the gym. Now I express myself by a lot of different ways poems, music I listen to, my personality etc. and I feel like theatre is a way of expressing myself also, it's something that I enjoy and i'm motivated and I like it enough to want to succeed and do the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment