Strong

Strong

Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 20th

Quote- "I know it's an experience that I need to have if God's putting me through it" LIL WAYNE

Demi's words-  Sometimes when things are really trying and painful all we can think, why on earth do I have to go through this, why do I deserve this? But there's a better way to approach a trying moment in life. Instead of resisting it, try surrendering to it and considering that there's a reason it has been given to you and not somebody else. If you are dealing with it, it is part of your journey.

Goal- The next time you go through a trying time, find the ways in which you can grow and learn instead of dwelling on your suffering.

When I was in middle school while I was going through the things through. I felt sorry for myself, but I think later in my 8th grade year I realized that I've gone through the things I went through a reason and that to me is beautiful because the good is that I get to inspire people through the things I've gone through. Yes i'm struggling and have struggled with a lot but at least I get to help people and spread of awareness about subjects that are the elephant in the room and people are ashamed to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment