Strong

Strong

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 7th

"Change your thoughts, change your life." LAO TZU

When I was fighting depression, I remember hearing this expression and not understanding it at first. When I decided to implement my life, a while new world opened up for me. Change to negative, self-loathing thoughts to positive, self-affirming ones. When your positive about yourself and everything around you, you begin to see the world in a different light. Your life today is what you make of it.

Be mindful to the tone of your thoughts.


Same with demi, when I first read this quote I didn't understand and I still don't really understand it. I mean how do you change your thoughts when you have this voice in your head telling you everything negative? Hopefully later in life when I read this quote again I will completely understand it but I don't know how to change my self defeating thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment