Strong

Strong

Saturday, January 4, 2014

January 3rd

"Every life has a purpose. Share your story and you may help someone find their own"

The reason I decided to become honest about my personal struggles is because the issues that I've dealt with are still taboo to talk about. Self-harm, eating disorder, addictions and mood disorders are things that people aren't always open to talk about these issues, so that those who are struggling know that help is out there. It is my job to be a beacon of hope for the little girl that doesn't have any.

Stand up for those who can't yet. Give them support and strength.


Every life has a purpose, whether it's sports, family or whatever your passionate about. You are in this planet for a reason so there has to be a purpose to that right? Without cheer I'm struggling to find my purpose and what I'm supposed to do but now I realize like demi that I can share my story because I know someway somehow I can help others. I want to become a therapist and I never in a million years would have picked that career if I hadn't gone through the things I went and am currently going through. I want to give others hope because I know what it's like to not have any.



No comments:

Post a Comment