Strong

Strong

Friday, January 24, 2014

January 23rd

Quote- "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" Marilyn Monroe

Demi's words- I never found out until I went to treatment that I was bipolar. It was there that I learned  that bipolar disorder is a mental illness. It's not anything that I can control, which is why I had to go get help for it, and for that I'm not ashamed. Everyone is carrying a full wagon? Whether it's as simple as a pimple or as severe as mental illness, but when you remember that each of us has our own struggles, you realize that we must come together to help support eachother.

Goal- No matter how little a problem may seem, be kind and offer support for what you or a friend is dealing with. Look at page 399 for some resources to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment