Strong

Strong

Friday, January 24, 2014

January 21st

Quote- "Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it emptied today of its strength" corrie ten boom

Demi's words- I think sometimes people believe that worrying has some productive purpose. Worry sucks all of your energy and joy out of whatever it is your doing. It's human nature to worry, but when we do it constantly, we run into more problems. It may give you something to do, but you don't get anywhere

Goal- The next time you are worrying about something, try to remember that you aren't always in control. Instead? Do practical things like make a budget or create a schedule. Be proactive and let go of the stress. After all, it won't change a thing.

This is interesting, i often think when I have anxiety I feel like I can't control it and I'm out of contr and it makes me feel even more anxious because I love control. But I also agree that you can't control certain situations that make you anxious but you can choose what to do to calm yourself down and try to lessen your anxiety. I have a hard time really coping with anxiety and kindof I guess learning and understanding how to lessen it. But I realize that I can't control my anxiety but I am in control of how to cope with it and learn to lessen it around situations that make me anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment