Strong

Strong

Friday, January 24, 2014

January 20th

Quote- "Nobody but you knows what is right for you, so listen to your instincts"

Demi's words- Listen to that little voice inside yourself, like a living parent or a good friend. This is the truest part of your soul, the key to your happiness. Sometimes thoughts, fears, or other people get too loud and we can't hear ourselves. Do what you need to get back in touch.

Goal- Today, follow what your heart tells you.

I love this quote because it's so true, I always do and say what others want me to just to please them but then I realize I'm doing myself a disservice because I'm not doing what is healthy for me. If you in your heart thinks something's not working out for whatever reason do what's best for you don't let anyone have control over your life, if people try to constantly twist your words and try to pull them back in they don't really care about you because if they did they would understand what you have to do to keep you healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment