Strong

Strong

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Vacation :)

On memorial weekend we went to our family friends lake house and it was really fun! There's a lot of drama in the family right now and I'm not going to go into it because for obvious privacy reasons. My Dad's friend got divorced and so my mom is uncomfortable with going their without this ex wife there.

It was really fun and in a couple months we'll go again but he just invited us to go down there for like a week or so and my mom is coming this time because D isn't going to be there and it's just going to be my family as well as my aunt and my uncle which will be really fun!

I actually forgot my meds while I was there for 3 days! That's not really what this post is about but let me just say whenever I got back to whoever invented antidepressants I thank you as well as many others!

I absolutely love the lake and I can't wait to spend a week there because a 3 day trip is really short!

No comments:

Post a Comment