Strong

Strong

Friday, April 17, 2015

Recent poems of mine :) (BEDA day 4)

Knowing what I always knew
Was right
Was safe
Keep quiet
Keep to yourself
Much safer that way 



Touching
Grabbing all my imperfections
No one understands
They eyes that aren't my eyes
Disguised as beautiful
Blue eyes
Yet they are imperfect
Knowing what I look like
Is impossible
Distracted by my constant 
State of worry
Over my imperfect body and soul



No one can possibly grasp
The idea of losing yourself
The art of disguising your pain
I know i'm not like everybody else
You don't have to say what I so badly 
Want to be true
I will never be
The perfect soul
You wish



Hunger is futile
Hunger is weak
Starving my feelings
Is what I know
The consequences is what I seek
Feeling what I know
To melt away into ashes



Little pellets of snow
Falling softly on the frostbit ground
Snow is cold 
When you see beyond the bitter cold
You see beautiful cotton like snow
Kind of like humans
When you see beyond appearance 
Beyond physical imperfections
We all are ingrained to see
What would happen if we looked beyond
Human imperfections
Like to cold frostbitten snow
What would happen?


It's your life to decide
What you determine
To be your destiny
Your life to make mistakes
Learn from them
And change the world


My never ending
Real life fairy tale
Fairy tale should be
The bold word here
Fairy tales are non-existent
They are only in our dreams
Where they could be vanished
In just a second



When I walk I see
Two tree trunks as legs
Little bit of knee bone
Sticking out
But not enough
My thighs need to be
Smaller
And my knee bone
Sticking out
A little bit more
Each day
Until my legs are no more
Than twigs
I want to have thin legs



Something else is controlling me
An evil voice
When I don't to obey it
Not wanting anyone to see
The thoughts that yell
Evil



I never knew 
What addiction really was
Until I found myself
Under the encompassing spell
Knowing i'm risking my life
Doesn't bother me
Addiction is isolation
Isolation from human interaction
So you can stay sick
And getting thinner by the day
Addiction is a word 
Once you experience
An addiction like state
The whole sense of the word
Takes on a whole new meaning
Addiction is the debate between
Life and death



When you were little you might've been afraid of 
Spiders
Now you are scared of more "grown up" responsibilities
Courage never dies
Courage grows with us
Courage is the little part of your brain
Saying yes
When all the rest is screaming in fear 
NO






No comments:

Post a Comment