Strong

Strong

Friday, March 13, 2015

Update time!

I thought i would do more of a random update this afternoon because it's a beautiful day outside and i'm feeling happy today :) It's finally spring! I love it!

Yesterday, okay this was really funny i went to my little brothers basketball game and i went to workout and my parents forgot i was there and left me! :) I just thought it was kind of funny because i never go to his games so they just went through their usual routine and forgot i was there :)

I don't really like working out in public just for insecurity reasons but i was on the elliptical for practically the whole time and i saw actually 5 or 6 classmates i haven't seen in awhile and it's kind of interesting because my highschool is pretty big and since we all have different classes and stages of classes the people that i saw all the time when i was in middle school and elementary school i rarely see anymore even though we go to the same school!

I also walked home from school yesterday and halfway my boyfriend met me on his dirtbike :) He can actually get to my neighborhood fast because behind my house there was this cotton field and now it's becoming another neighborhood which is kind of sad, he doesn't live in that neighborhood but he can get somehow get to my house pretty easily.

My dog likes to sleep on his back :) He's a shitzu




My black lab Charlie 




No comments:

Post a Comment