Strong

Strong

Saturday, February 7, 2015

when is a time where you felt really good about yourself?

Most of the time when i felt really good about myself are when i have a good solid friend base. In 3rd grade that school year i remember to be the most confident how i can remember 8 years ago... I don't know but seriously i can recite a conversation with my teacher on the first day of school. My mom was a principal of my school so i got to be the center of attention not that i liked all the attention but it gave me confidence for some reason.

I also had an amazing friend Katherine we literally spent every single second at school together, we were always together and that was a big confidence booster for me. That year i ended up moving to the other side of town that year because of the long drive to the school and back every day.

In 6th grade my first year in middle school and i met my two best friends to this day Savannah and Erin. They were my life at the time and still are even when we live states apart from each other.

I never realized how much friendships affected my sense of self-worth and confidence until those people weren't in my daily world anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment