Strong

Strong

Saturday, February 7, 2015

What are your qualities? Who do you admire?

I think i have a unique personality and it is a good thing to me anyway but most people at my school don't think like me because i don't have an acceptable personality to them because i'm shy and quiet during school. I used to not like my personality because other people seem to not like it but now when i finally realized that no one will always like me and i'm perfectly fine with that now because i know more than i did back then.

To be honest i like my personality, yeah often i want to change the way i am because of what others think of me but i have to remind myself that i don't have to please everybody nor is it possible. The non-family member that i admire the most is Demi Lovato. Who wouldn't admire her?! She's all about mental health and bullying advocacy and i love her for that :) through her and her story gives me hope that i will be able to get through my eating disorder and be healed from the things that have been weighing me down (literally).

I love everything about her really but i kind of wish she had more mainstream music like Taylor Swift or Iggy Azalea. I admire her bravery and pretty much everyone who have gone through hard times because they always come out the other side and i admire them for recovering from whatever they've been dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment