Strong

Strong

Friday, January 30, 2015

Journal topic: What makes you happy?

This kind of goes along the lines of a post a couple days or so ago I think.


The things that make me the most happy is my friends and family. Also writing and blogging :). I'm really happy that I found a hobby beyond athletics and I'm good at as well! I'm good at writing and I really enjoy it so that's a plus!


The things that make the most happy are coping skills of mine I guess you could say. I love my family. I love my friends. Most of all I love sharing my life with all of you who read my blog and poetry! As many of you probably know by now I'm very passionate about my writing and what I really want to do one is write a memoir or a book of any kind but I would love to write a memoir or a self-help type of book.


I'm not that good at creative writing like fantasy but I could easily learn!


What makes you the most happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment