Strong

Strong

Monday, January 19, 2015

Each day this weekend write down 3 things you are grateful for

This weekend we have a 3 day weekend so i will do Monday as well. To me the weekend starts on Friday no matter what :)

Friday:

  • I'm grateful that i have friends that truly look out for me and want the best for me :)
  • I have great teachers this year 
  • it's the weekend!


Saturday:

  • I'm grateful that i have family has enough money to support my brothers and I
  • My mom didn't give birth to triplets because she had trouble getting pregnant with me and she went through IVF and there were actually 3 sacs but it ended up to be just me :) Thank god because who the hell would want 3 of me??! just kidding :)
  • It's really windy but it's warmer outside then it has been 

Sunday:

  • I'm grateful that my parents are healthy
  • We have good food to eat
  • My dogs :) 

Monday: 
  • I'm grateful for people who want to hangout with me
  • That i have extra time to do my homework :)
  • We have a three day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment