Strong

Strong

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Unexpected Christmas gift :)

As you all know my uncle and 2 cousins have been staying here for about a week now and they're going to be staying until the 2nd and while they're here they're going to Kansas city to visit one of my uncles friend and as most of you know my best friend moved to Kansas city in July and i get the opportunity to go see her!

I'm really thrilled about it :) and my uncle is nice enough for me to tag along! I'm staying there the 30th through the 1st and we're leaving in the evening on the first :) I'm really excited because I get to spend New Years Eve with my best friend because last year i was at her house and it was so much fun and i was kind of sad that i wasn't able to do our tradition like we always do :) I love her so much and i'm so happy i get to see her! I went with her in September to go to the Demi Lovato concert and it was so much fun but we only got to spend only 8 hours together because she had school the next day so i'm really thrilled to get to spend some quality time together!

For those of you who think you will never find a person who accepts you for you, YOU WILL, waiting for a friend who loves you unconditionally is worth the wait and always remember it's always better to have a few people who really care about you rather than having a million friends who are just there not really caring about you as a person.

I'm content with the people i have in my life but i will always keep in mind quality over quantity.

No comments:

Post a Comment