Strong

Strong

Sunday, December 21, 2014

December 25th

Quote-"Family gives us strength and builds our character."

Demi's words-Everything i've gone through I could not have done without the love, faith, and support of my family. Just being around them brings me joy and i forget about any problem or fear i have. They accept me with all my flaws, and i accept them as well, no matter what.

Goal- Soak up the love of your family today. Love them for everything they are and aren't.


I have to admit during my lowest points my family have literally saved my life. I remember when i had a heart to heart with my mom before i went into the mental hospital and if she hadn't found out i think i would have done something irreplaceable. The times where she made me stay after school because she knew i was safe when i was suicidal, at the time i thought it was ridiculous but now i know it was the right thing and i'm very blessed to have the family and friends i do. I don't have the courage to actually take my own life but i defenitely do have intense depression and suicidal thoughts and the people in my life who really care for me all have a special place in my heart. It is hard to let your parents know about your problems but to be honest you are saving yourself from completely losing your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment